AKUA RMA Request Procedure (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Term and conditions
All returned merchandise must be authorized by AKUA trough the RMA REQUEST FORM as the below exhibited document. This form will show an unique approval number.
AKUA will not receive any returned merchandise if the customer have not an authorized RMA number. Not authorized merchandise will be returned to origin and charges related to handless and freight will be applied to customer.
How you can submit a RMA request:
- Please fill out the RMA REQUEST FORM and complete all required information.
- Please submit the request via email to: RMA@mdgintl.com
- AKUA RMA Department will evaluate the request and assign a RMA number if everything is OK.If the request is from a country with an AKUA Authorized Service Center, then the RMADepartment will provide instructions to customer to submit the RMA request locally.
- Once you receive the RMA number authorization from AKUA, then start preparing the return following the instructions stated on the RMA form.
- Please send the authorized products to the shipping address shown on the RMA form.
- RMA Department will evaluate and repair the returned products in accordance with the Terms and conditions (T&C) stated in the AKUA Limited Warranty Policy.
- AKUA will reject those products that not accomplish with T&C and will offer to customer a repair out of warranty. Otherwise the defective products will be returned to customer and apply thecharges related to handless and freight.
- The RMA number will be expired within of 30 days. After that, the customer should submit a new request.